So being the big nerd I am, I enjoy playing Fantasy Football. The other day I noticed that Chrome was having an issue rendering projections, scores, and notes from player card previews on http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.
Since I wasn’t really in the mood to debug, I decided to just cleanly remove Chrome to resolve my issue. If you do feel like debugging you can do so via Chrome.app command arguments:
In terminal.app run the following:
open /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app --args --enable-logging --v=1
At any rate, after removing the following files in terminal.app, I was back to Fantasy Football browsing insanity:
rm -r /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/ rm -r ~/Library/Application\ Support/Google/Chrome/ rm ~/Library/Preferences/com.google.Chrome.plist rm ~/Library/Preferences/com.google.Chrome.plist.lockfile rm ~/Library/Preferences/Google\ Chrome.plist rm ~/Library/Preferences/Google\ Chrome.plist.lockfile rm ~/Library/Saved Application State/com.google.Chrome.savedState rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/CrashReporter/Google\ Chrome*.plist rm ~/Library/Google/GoogleSoftwareUpdate/Actives/com.google.Chrome rm -r ~/Library/Speech/Speakable\ Items/Application\ Speakable\ Items/Google\ Chrome/